This is the most comprehensive wedding package. This is your chance to get to know Reverend Amy and to see if she would be a good fit for the two of you. This is also a chance for Amy to get to know the two of you, your personal style, how long you want the ceremony portion to last and creating a very personal wedding day experience.
This will include;
1. Sample ceremonies to make it easy for you to select from. Samples include both traditional and
non-faith samples to create a unique ceremony reflecting the two of you.
2. Personal ceremony ideas to include parents, children, blending of families and all the things
that make your wedding day ceremony reflect your personal style.
3. Phone appointment to get to know Reverend Miller before running all over town meeting and
interviewing wedding day ministers.
4. An in person complimentary consultation if needed with additional follow up meetings.
5. A one half hour early arrival time to your wedding location. No additional travel time charged.
6. Personal check in with your on site coordinator, couple, any family members and if requested
assisting staff with any special requests for your personalized wedding day ceremony to make
it easy and stress free with all the small details you requested.
7. Check in with your DJ to coordinate and test sound system and double check if microphones are
needed and set up if you have a guest offer a readings.
8. Check in with your Photographer to go over any special requests during the ceremony.
Need to just make it legal for a wedding out of the US, or just ready to get married with no fuss?
This is the perfect alternative to a courthouse wedding.
I provide the two witnesses for you if needed or you may bring them.
Weekdays in Ahwatukee right off I-10 (Warner and 48th Street) $150
Desert Botanical Gardens with 6 guests and under $250
South Mountain Trailside with 6 guests and under $250
Phoenix Wedding, Wedding Minister, Court House Alternative to Justice of the Peace, Phoenix Arizona Wedding Minister, Phoenix Court House Alternative to Justice of the Peace, weddings in Phoenix, real phoenix wedding day, wedding day planning, marriage ministers, marriage pastors, wedding pastor, wedding reverend, marriage clergy, ceremony officiants, non-faith wedding ceremony, non-religious wedding phoenix area, ceremony officiant, Arizona wedding ceremony, ceremony pastor Phoenix Officiant, Phoenix wedding,Wedding Officiant, Arizona Officiant, Officiant for phoenix, Minister, Justice of the Peace, Phoenix, Minister, Phoenix Justice of the Peace, Justice of the Peace, Phoenix Officiant, Wedding Officiant, Arizona Officiant, Court House Alternative to Justice of the Peace, Phoenix Court House Alternative to Justice of the Peace, Non Denominational Wedding Officiant, Non Denominational Wedding Minister, wedding officiant, wedding officiants, marriage minister, wedding minister, wedding ministers, marriage ministers, marriage officiant, wedding officiate, wedding clergy, wedding pastors, marriage officiants, marriage pastor, marriage ministers, marriage pastors, wedding pastor, marriage preacher, wedding reverend, marriage clergy, ceremony officiants, interfaith wedding ceremony, non-denominational officiant, ceremony officiant, ceremony officiants, Court House Wedding Alternative, Phoenix Justice Of The Peace Alternative
Phoenix Wedding Minister, Reverend Amy Miller, Phoenix Real Weddings